Snow in the City -- Part 2

Vertical Push Up by Nancy Lundebjerg on 500px.com


I had a really good hour with my camera in Central Park on Friday morning.  My biggest achievement was the headline photo from Snow in the City --- Strolling in the Snow.  As I wrote on 500px, I have this goal of taking what I think is one of the most iconic shots in NYC -- a single person carrying an umbrella walking north on the mall towards Bethesda Foundation.  After capturing this image, I am going to check that item off on my mental list of photos I'd really like to take.  Unless I happen to be on the Mall with my camera while a single person is walking north towards Bethesda Fountain carrying an umbrella.  Hey, ometimes a person needs to keep her options open -- right?


Going Places in a Fairytale Landscape by Nancy Lundebjerg on 500px.com


The three photos in this post are of people exercising in the park -- with the exercises of choice being vertical push ups (who knew there was such a thing), walking (yes, walking counts as exercise), and running (while wearing shots!).

Runner by Nancy Lundebjerg on 500px.com

Comments