Lights and Ornaments

Lights #lights  #holidays #besttimeoftheyear #nyc ©2014 Nancy Lundebjerg
Lights
I returned to #RockCenter this past weekend with friends and my niece Julia.  On the way we passed by a really big (really BIG) strand of Christmas tree lights and those glorious Red Ornaments at 1251 Avenue of the Americas.  Not sure how I feel about the lights but I love the giant plug!

One Giant Plug #onegiantplug  #holidays #besttimeoftheyear #nyc ©2014 Nancy Lundebjerg
One Giant Plug
Today marked the end of the first wave of cookie baking.  Even more amazing, they are packed up in a somewhat organized fashion ready to be sent.  I certainly have gotten efficient over the years -- or at least this year!  We'll just call it the year of Nancy's flirtation with unwrapped Reese's mini-PB cups and York Peppermint Patties.  It was also the year that I only made 4 doughs (so far).  Other than that, I can't think of much more to say about this annual cookie baking extravaganza of mine.  I waxed rhapsodic about why I do it in 2010 -- Hidden Kisses -- and I pretty much feel the same today as I did then.

Now all I have left to do is the shipping.  Oh, I also need to figure out what to do with the chocolate chips I have left since the fascination with Reese's Minis and York Peppermint Patty Minis came AFTER those had been ordered.  More baking?

Stray Ornament #strayornament #holidays #besttimeoftheyear #nyc ©2014 Nancy Lundebjerg
Stray Ornament
#6:  An Enchanted Experience :: 4 (Snow White)
#7:  Phoenix Rising
#8:  On Phoenix Wings
#9:  The Cathedral Church of Saint John the Divine
#10: Send in the Chairs
#11: An Enchanted Experience :: 5 (Little Red Riding Hood)
#12: Red Ornaments
#13: Radio City All Decked Out
#14: Statue of Liberty

Comments